Dental implants offer many advantages compared to bridges and partial dentures, in terms of form, function, and appearance.
When you have lost several teeth, particularly in the front of the mouth, multiple implants provide an aesthetically pleasing and long-lasting solution.
Thanks to major advances in implant dentistry, patients can transform their smiles, improve their oral health, and restore their confidence in a relatively short amount of time. Dr. Nick and Dr. Elliot are proud to offer this superior tooth replacement option at our Huntington office of Long Island Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry.
We understand the concerns faced by patients who have lost multiple teeth due to periodontal disease, trauma, and decay. To learn more about this revolutionary alternative to dentures and bridges, we invite you to reach out for a complimentary consultation. Our South Huntington dental office is convenient for residents throughout Suffolk and Nassau County.
Benefits of multiple tooth implants
One of the major benefits of dental implants for multiple lost teeth is the restored function. Imagine eating all of the foods you love, without dealing with messy adhesive or worrying that your dentures will slip out of place. Multiple tooth implants are not sitting on your gums; they are firmly anchored in your jawbone and provide a permanent solution to tooth loss. Unlike partial dentures that have to be removed at night for cleaning, implants look and function just like your natural teeth, with the added bonus of no risk of future cavities!
Implants are secured in your bone with titanium posts and function similarly to tooth roots. This is important as it preserves the health and integrity of bone, preventing reabsorption and deterioration.
Consider the numerous advantages offered by dental implant restorations:
- Implants are cosmetically superior to other restorations and designed to mimic the hue and shape of your own teeth
- Implants are very durable and can last upwards of 25 years
- Tooth implants are firmly anchored in place, allowing you to speak, smile, chew and laugh with confidence
- Implants act as tooth roots and prevent jawbone degeneration
- Implants feel like your own teeth and will never cause gum irritation or soreness
- Tooth implants have fewer ongoing costs and can last for decades
- Dental implants maintain facial structure
- Implants restore comfort, beauty, and function, boosting self-esteem
If you are looking for experienced Long Island dentists who specialize in tooth loss restoration, you’ve come to the right place. Dr. Elliot and Dr. Nick are members of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and use the latest techniques and procedures to achieve fantastic results.